The following Virtual Organization Leadership Standards apply to each and every single engagement:
- Our Virtual Organization Aptitude Assessment, Virtual Organization Candidate Assessment, and Virtual Organization Leadership Executive Training, Assessment and Certification services are strictly restricted to your Existing Staff Members as well as New Hires who have already officially started work with their new employer.
Hence, the official starting date of employment for a New Hire must not be contingent on their successful completion of any training or other services offered by VOL.
- Each introduction to Virtual Organization Leadership (“VOL”) begins with a simple request to Virtual Organization Advisors for a deep insight into virtual organizations and virtual organization leadership. This Virtual Organization Leadership Executive training is too important a financial and business decision to make on a whim or based on hype, smoke and mirrors.
- Each Enrollment Application is 100% Confidential. VOL will never privately or publicly disclose, confirm or deny the name of any client organization or government which has engaged VOL for its services; nor will VOL do so with respect to the name of any participating Candidate.
- Each engagement is conducted in accordance with the following: 1) the tenets of the virtual organization management discipline pioneered by the founder of VOL since 1997; and 2) best practices, policies and procedures for building highly sophisticated Virtual Organizations staffed by a world-class Virtual Organization Leadership Force that is able to operate anywhere across the globe in a 100% Virtual or Virtual Organization environment.
That means we are NOT your typical remote worker, virtual team, or flexible workforce consultants that you encounter by the millions on the Internet whose knowledge and activities have absolutely nothing to do with virtual organization management, virtual organizations, and virtual organization leadership.
- All Virtual Organization Aptitude Assessment, Virtual Organization Candidate Assessment, Virtual Organization Leadership Executive Training, Assessment and Certification activities are conducted via videoconference in a 100% virtual organization environment. We Practice What We Preach!
That means no phone calls of any kind either to or from faceless individuals; no travel of any sort across the globe in order to meet with and schmooze potential clients, members of the Executive Leadership Team and other Corporate Officers, and Government Officials.
- Each Client Enrollment must adhere to VOL‘s terms of engagement as outlined throughout this website. That means, regardless of the size of any organization or institution – or which government – and regardless of the size of the potential financial oportunity – VOL will never submit any private, personal, confidential or proprietary information of any kind in order to be listed on any Authorized Corporate Vendor List or to become an Approved Business or Official Government Contractor.
Likewise, VOL will never request such information from any potential or current clients.
- VOL requires Advance payment in full for all services to be rendered.
In order to proceed, please click here to request a deep insight into virtual organizations and virtual organization leadership.