A 4-Hour Virtual Organization Aptitude Assessment. This assessment is conducted online by our partner VOMI Virtual Organization Academy via a Live Videoconference.
Candidate List Submission. Upon receipt of the Enrollment Application, your organization will be sent an electronic invoice for the number (not List) of Candidates reflected on the Application. Upon receipt of full payment of the program fee in accordance with Virtual Organization Leadership’s (“VOL”) invoicing and payment terms, your organization will then be provided with detailed instructions on how to submit to VOL the complete List of Candidates to be scheduled for assessment.
Individual Enrollment Process. Upon receipt of the complete List of Candidates, each individual on that list will be provided with detailed instructions on how to enroll and participate in the 4-Hour Virtual Organization Aptitude Assessment at VOMI Virtual Organization Academy directly from its website.
Assessment Scheduling and Results Information. Each Candidate on the list will receive an invitation to schedule an On Demand appointment during the regular work week (Monday – Friday) between the hours of 5 AM – 8 PM PST (Los Angeles, CA USA). The official assessment results will be released on Friday of the following week.
Terms and Conditions of Enrollment at Virtual Organization Leadership. Review the terms and conditions of enrollment. Simple and straightforward.
Terms and Conditions of Enrollment at VOMI Virtual Organization Academy. The terms and conditions of enrollment at VOMI Virtual Organization Academy apply to all candidates participating in the assessment and are effectively incorporated by reference herein.
VOMI Virtual Organization Academy Awards. Upon successful completion of their assessment, each Candidate will be awarded by VOMI Virtual Organization Academy one of the following based on their respective Virtual Organization Aptitude Assessment Score: 1) Letter of Participation or 2) Certificate of Successful Completion.
- Letter of Participation. Each Candidate who has completed the entire assessment with a Virtual Organization Aptitude Assessment Score of less than 70% will receive a Letter of Participation.
- Certificate of Successful Completion. Each Candidate who has completed the entire assessment with a minimum Virtual Organization Aptitude Assessment Score of 70% is deemed to have successfully completed the assessment and will receive a Certificate of Successful Completion.
Universal Procurement, Enrollment, Billing and Payment Terms: Upon receipt of an organization’s Enrollment Application directly from VOL’s website, VOL will submit to your organization an electronic invoice. Full payment is due immediately upon receipt of electronic invoice and must be paid online prior to scheduling the aptitude assessment. ALL VOL procurement practices and enrollment procedures, fees and terms are non-negotiable.
Applicability to All Organizations, Institutions and Governments Worldwide. Regardless of the size of your organization or institution or government, please note that VOL‘s Procurement Process, Client Enrollment procedures, as well as all Fees, Billing and Payment Terms, are universal for all entities worldwide. No exception will be made for any organization, institution or government.
VOL Client Procurement Process
- Request an On Demand VIP Videoconference for Additional Insights
- Upon successful conclusion of the VIP Videoconference, your organization will be formally provided with an official time frame for Guaranteed Client Enrollment and Completion of the Virtual Organization Aptitude Assessment.
Otherwise, any Client Enrollment Application directly from our website which bypasses the VIP Videoconference may wind up being placed on a Client Enrollment Waiting List due to a lack of available human resources.
- Submit Client Enrollment Application within the official time frame provided in the formal notification sent to your organization and proceed thereon.
Virtual Organization Leadership Standards
Universal Enrollment Procedures for Standard Solutions
Request an On Demand VIP Videoconference for Additional Insights